Chez /Shei/, which is french for “at the home of”, is an apt name for the dining experience hosted at Kai’s.
Chez Kai is the brain child Chef Kai Siang Yeo, which serves up Neo-Bistro cuisine. Fine food which focuses on flavour and quality, paired with relaxed service in a comfortable and spacious environment.
Having worked in acclaimed establishments of varying cuisines both locally and in Paris, Kai is bringing you well crafted menus with 100% homemade components from Breads, Pasta and Ferments to Ice Creams.
After 2 years of home-based private dining, Chef Kai has perfected the art of using Chinese ingredients incorporating french techniques to present dishes that inspire and excite.
This is an Omakase/Carte Blanche style menu that changes monthly based on seasonal ingredients.
Tasting Menu (For a min. of 2pax)
- 6 courses – $178++ per pax.
- Guests are able to request for a customised menu from $208++ per pax. (Requests are to be made at least 1 week in advance).
- Wine Pairing at $88++ for 3 glasses and $128++ for 5 glasses.
- Premium Wine pairings available for both 3 & 5 glass pairings, do approach us for more information.
Operating Hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 6:00 pm till 11:00pm(last order 8:45pm for food and drinks). Closed on Sundays, Mondays and some Public Holidays
- We are only taking in reservations for a minimum party of 2 and maximum party of 5 due to government regulations. No splitting of tables for parties bigger than 5 pax.
By Reservations only, no walk-ins. All reservations are required to inform us of their parties’ dietary restrictions 48 hours before they dine. Any new dietary requirements on the day itself would be subjected to availability. Deposit would not be refunded in this instance.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with dairy allergies/ intolerances, vegan and gluten-free diets.
- We cater only to children above 12 years old.
- Cakes can be made upon request from $50 onwards 72 hours in advance.
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- Cancellations/reduction of no. of diners will have to be made at least 72 hours prior to the date of the meal or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Corkage fee: $60 for 750ml wine/ 720ml sake, $120 for Magnum formats, $150 for Duty-paid Spirits/Liquors.
- Pets are strictly prohibited on our premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on our premises.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram DM: @chezkaisg https://www.instagram.com/chezkaisg/
- Contact via WhatsApp only: +65 8767 7502 (Calls will only be received during operating hours)
Location: 117 Geylang Road, Singapore 389220
Parking: Multi-story Carpark located behind the restaurant. Access via Lor 3 Geylang Road, Block 115 (Circled in Red). Entrance to restaurant via back door
Dark Rye Buns/Loaves & Butterfly Pea Loaves
- Toast in a 180C oven for 3-5min(Buns) or 8-10min(loaves) before serving.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec(buns & Sliced loaves)
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week or freezer for up to a month.
- Lightly Steam them for 3-5 minutes before serving for optimal texture, or sprinkle some water on them and toast for 3min.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week.
Basque Cheesecake & Burnt Cheese Tart
- Allow them to sit at room temperature for 10-15min before serving to enjoy the signature molten core or serve them straight from the chiller for a firmer texture.
- They can be kept in the chiller for up to 5 days but we would recommend you consume them within the first 3 days.