Helmed by Chef Yeo Kai Siang, Chez (pronounced shay) Kai is a Franco Chinois restaurant with a strong focus on elevating simple ingredients, using French fine dining techniques and Chinese inspirations.
Chef Yeo Kai Siang, a Singaporean chef who’s trained in Le Cordon Bleu Paris and has cut his teeth in Michelin establishments such as Les Climats in France and L’Enclume in the United Kingdom, as well as many local restaurants in Paris.
During his time in France, he realised cooking Chinese dishes was a powerful way for him to share with people his roots. With that realisation, he set to work on expressing his culture using the classic French techniques he learnt, eking out a Franco-Chinese culinary style along the years.
After 2 years of hosting private dinners in his home, Chef Kai is finally ready to open the doors of Chez Kai to the public.
Along with a full Singaporean service crew, Chez Kai looks to serve each guest a lively meal, in a warm and familiar environment, much like a home.
We serve a degustation menu that changes seasonally, subject to the availability of produce.
- Dinner Menu: $178+ per pax
- Lunch Menu: $58+ per pax
- Guests are able to request for a customized menu from $208+ per pax. (Requests to be made at least 1 week in advance).
- Reservation link: http://www.sevenrooms.com/reservations/chezkai
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact via WhatsApp only: +65 8767 7502 (Calls will only be received during operation hours)
Location: 115 Geylang Road,#01-02, Singapore 389218 (beside Coliwoo Hotel, Gay World)
Operating Hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays, 1 seating from 1830 – 2300.
By Reservations only, no walk-ins. All reservations are required to inform us of their parties’ dietary restrictions before they arrive. Any new dietary requirements on the day itself would be subjected to availability of the restaurant.
We are currently unable to accommodate guests with the following dietary restrictions:
– lactose intolerance
– gluten intolerance
– vegan diet / keto diet
We currently do not cater to children below the age of 12.
Whole cakes can be made upon request from $50 onwards 72 hours in advance.
A credit card authorization will be required to secure your booking.
– $60 for 750ml wine/ 720ml sake
– $120 for Magnum formats.
– $150 for Duty-paid Spirits/Liquors.
Any cancellation/ no show / postponement of your booking will have to be made at least 72 hours prior to the date of your booking. A $100 per pax will be charged to the credit card provided.
In light of the current COVID situation, any cancellations made due to COVID 19 will require a Positive ART Test with date and name of reservation to be produced by the guest. These should be presented before the reservation timing, and failure to provide said documents will result in the cancellation fee being charged.
- Follow the blue arrow for roadside parking.
- Follow the red arrow for HDB/ MSC parking at both Blk 115 Lorong 3 and Blk 114 Lorong 3.
- Ignore “PARKING FULL” sign for Blk 114. Parking is mostly available.
- When parked at HDB/MSC, you can cut through the shophouses into the main entrance of Chez Kai