Chez /Shei/, which is french for “at the home of”, is an apt name for the dining experience hosted at Kai’s.
Chez Kai is the brain child Chef Kai Siang Yeo, which serves up Neo-Bistro cuisine. Fine food which focuses on flavour and quality, paired with relaxed service in a comfortable and spacious environment.
Having worked in acclaimed establishments of varying cuisines both locally and in Paris, Kai is bringing you well crafted menus with 100% homemade components from breads, pasta and ferments to Ice creams.
This is an Omakase/Carte Blanche style menu that changes weekly.
Phase 2 Menu (For a min. of 4pax)
- 6 courses – $125 per pax
- 6 courses – $115 per pax
Operating Hours: Fridays (8:00pm onwards), Saturdays & Sundays (7:00pm onwards)
- For smaller bookings of 2-4 pax, service timing will be subjected to a fixed time slot.
- For larger bookings of 6 pax & more, service timing can be flexible.
All reservations/ dietary restrictions should be made at least 1 week in advance.
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- Cancellations will have to be made at least 2 days prior to the date of the meal or the deposit will be forfeited.
Location: Tanjong Katong Area
Dark Rye Buns/Loaves & Butterfly Pea Loaves
- Toast in a 180C oven for 3-5min(Buns) or 8-10min(loaves) before serving.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec(buns & Sliced loaves)
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week or freezer for up to a month.
- Lightly Steam them for 3-5 minutes before serving for optimal texture, or sprinkle some water on them and toast for 3min.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week.
Basque Cheesecake & Burnt Cheese Tart
- Allow them to sit at room temperature for 10-15min before serving to enjoy the signature molten core or serve them straight from the chiller for a firmer texture.
- They can be kept in the chiller for up to 5 days but we would recommend you consume them within the first 3 days.