Chez /Shei/, which is french for “at the home of”, is an apt name for the dining experience hosted at Kai’s.
Chez Kai is the brain child Chef Kai Siang Yeo, which serves up Neo-Bistro cuisine. Fine food which focuses on flavour and quality, paired with relaxed service in a comfortable and spacious environment.
Having worked in acclaimed establishments of varying cuisines both locally and in Paris, Kai is bringing you well crafted menus with 100% homemade components from breads, pasta and ferments to Ice creams.
This is an Omakase/Carte Blanche style menu that changes monthly based on seasonal ingredients.
Tasting Menu (For a min. of 4pax)
- 6 courses – $150 per pax.
- Guests are able to request for a customised menu. (Requests are to be made at least 2 weeks in advance)
Operating Hours: Daily, Except Wednesdays, from 7:00pm onwards (please take note that dinner commences at 7:30pm)
- We are only taking in reservations for a minimum party of 4 and maximum party of 8 due to government regulations.
- For parties of 3 or less, a minimum spending will be applied. (Unless there is another party of less than 6 pax on the same date)
All reservations/ dietary restrictions should be made at least 1 week in advance.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with dairy allergies/ intolerances, vegan and gluten-free diets.
- We cater only to children above the age of 7.
- Cakes can be made upon request from $40 onwards.
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- Cancellations/reduction of no. of diners will have to be made at least 72 hours prior to the date of the meal or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Corkage fee: $30 for first 750ml wine/ 720ml sake and $20 for subsequent bottles.
- Pets are strictly prohibited on our premises.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram DM: @chezkaisg https://www.instagram.com/chezkaisg/
- Contact via WhatsApp only: 98330786 (calls will not be entertained)
Location: Tanjong Katong Area
Dark Rye Buns/Loaves & Butterfly Pea Loaves
- Toast in a 180C oven for 3-5min(Buns) or 8-10min(loaves) before serving.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec(buns & Sliced loaves)
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week or freezer for up to a month.
- Lightly Steam them for 3-5 minutes before serving for optimal texture, or sprinkle some water on them and toast for 3min.
- You can also sprinkle some water on them and microwave for 30sec
- They can be kept in the fridge/chiller for up to 1 week.
Basque Cheesecake & Burnt Cheese Tart
- Allow them to sit at room temperature for 10-15min before serving to enjoy the signature molten core or serve them straight from the chiller for a firmer texture.
- They can be kept in the chiller for up to 5 days but we would recommend you consume them within the first 3 days.